Image Game Tournament 2017 - DISCUSSION THREAD - DO NOT POST GUESSES HERE

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
dalyararslan
1150 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Image Game Tournament 2017 - DISCUSSION THREAD

Post by dalyararslan »

so where will we reply the image game guesses? here?
if yes i think it is a beautiful mind :)

dunbar
1053 Ratings

Post by dunbar »

:?

How the Tournament will work

[...]

ALL players are allowed to take ONE guess at the identify of the movie VIA CRITICKER DIRECT MESSAGE.

bowfinger
2839 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

At least the actions match the avatar :D

In all fairness, DP, may I suggest you spell it out in all instances instead of using an acronym like "DM." That might help people who are trying to jump the moving train.

philamental
1717 Ratings

Post by philamental »

dalyararslan wrote:so where will we reply the image game guesses? here?
if yes i think it is a beautiful mind :)

I tried to be very clear in the tournament rules that all guesses have to be submitted via direct message and NOT posted in the forums. I don't know you so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that this is an innocent mistake and not an attempt to troll the game, however I can't give you points for this round because you broke the rules.

To submit any further guesses, click on my criticker profile and then 'send Darth Phil a message' under my profile picture.

Other than that, it's a clean slate from here. Good luck for the rest of the tournament. :)

philamental
1717 Ratings

Post by philamental »

Completely aside to the round ending early, I've amended the format and rules slightly but notably. The original tournament post has been updated but the changes can be sumarised as follows ...

* Rounds will now last 4 images rather than 5. (The points won per image have been adjusted accordingly)
* 15 correct answers ends the round early (original rule is being reinstated)
* All players are now allowed 1 incorrect answer per round. All subsequent incorrect answers incur a one point deduction.

It's still one guess per player per image but now you all have a bit more freedom to take a shot based on your gut feeling without penalty.

3dRevelation
1164 Ratings

Post by 3dRevelation »

Phil, did you get my message with my guess for A Beautiful Mind? Just checking to see if something is wrong.

philamental
1717 Ratings

Post by philamental »

Apologies, I did, but lost track of it when cleaning up the mess this morning. I'll amend the main thread to reflect this and sorry again.

Bojangles
2727 Ratings

Re: Image Game Tournament 2017 - DISCUSSION THREAD - DO NOT POST GUESSES HERE

Post by Bojangles »

When I can't figure out what the movie is and then I see "4 correct guesses for Image 1", it makes me hate the people who knew it. I don't know who they are, but I hate them, and I hate their guts.

Bojangles
2727 Ratings

Post by Bojangles »

Actually, it's Darth Phil that I hate. I'm glad that my fellow rebels are doing their best to take him down, even though I'm still jealous that they get to fly the big fancy ships around in combat and all I'm equipped for his mopping up the hangar because I dropped out of Tatooine High School to spend my time shooting up space heroin next to the dumpster behind Chalmun's Cantina.

Gooooo Rebellion!

philamental
1717 Ratings

Post by philamental »

Oh you're really not gonna like what I've lined up for later then :twisted:

EDIT... Take that Rebel Scum! ;)