Where do I find my tiers?

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
JanDoggen
1349 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Where do I find my tiers?

Post by JanDoggen »

I've just spent another 20 minutes (again) trying to find a list of my tiers (numeric levels + descriptions).

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

PS Why is this so hard to find?
PS2 I have not customized anything. I just want to know what numeric range is e.g. "not that hot".

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings

Re: Where do I find my tiers?

Post by paulofilmo »

There's the 'Adjust your colors & quips' option.

https://www.criticker.com/profile/
(scroll down)
'Manually control the colors & quips applied to your rankings with this tool' (click on the 'with this tool' text).

If I wanted to know whether a score of 52 was Tier 1 or 2, I would look in 'All Your Rankings'.

JanDoggen
1349 Ratings

Post by JanDoggen »

That tool does not show anything: "No Custom Levels Defined" and a scale from 0-100.

Looking at all my rankings, I can indeed browse through all the movies to find out where a tier starts/ends, *then* click on one ranking in each tier to see the description ('awesome' etc), but this is not exactly user friendly.
Well if that's the only method, so be it.

thehynes
904 Ratings

Post by thehynes »

you can find it within the 'special features' section if you've paid to be a supporter

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings

Post by paulofilmo »

fair enough if you were specifically referring to tiers. obviously i didn't grock that from your question.

JanDoggen wrote:I just want to know what numeric range is e.g. "not that hot".

for me, the numeric range is 57 - 60

theficionado
1908 Ratings

Post by theficionado »

You impose whatever ranking system you want. I use a four-star system. Others use a 100-point system. Some use a 0-10 scale. Whatever scale you use, the Criticker algorithm will adjust your scale so that tiers are allocated in a reasonable way.