Strangest Trailer You've Ever Seen

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
MontyCircus
2241 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Strangest Trailer You've Ever Seen

Post by MontyCircus »

I think I just saw mine tonight. "The Shape of Water", new film out in December by Guillermo del Toro.

Mute janitor falls in love with fish man.

Like, Creature from the Black Lagoon type of thing.

I think that takes the cake for me. What's your weirdest trailer experience?

iconogassed
7281 Ratings

Re: Strangest Trailer You've Ever Seen

Post by iconogassed »

The trailer for The Minus Man takes the form of a conversation between two people who just saw it. Brilliant ending.

Some of the people I've shown Albert Brooks' Real Life trailer to were genuinely confused by it, which is always fun.

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

Detox
1971 Ratings

Post by Detox »

Bryce74
203 Ratings

Post by Bryce74 »

Not really about a trailer, but this topic reminds me of Novios Bulgaros, a movie my husband and I went to see:

https://www.criticker.com/film/Bulgarian-Lovers/

Quite in the beginning the movie already showed one guy banging another, and then two things happened:

There were 3 young dudes sitting one row before us and we heard one whispering: "he is circumcised...". As most guys in Europe are not circumcised, that guy had probably never seen a circumcised guy from close up :)

Two other people were a little late for the movie and came in just before the sex scene and they left in a hurry when they saw two Bulgarian guys banging all over the screen - they must have meant to see another movie :)