Image Game Tournament 2018 - DISCUSSION THREAD - DO NOT POST GUESSES HERE

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
snallygaster
1646 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Image Game Tournament 2018 - DISCUSSION THREAD - DO NOT POST GUESSES HERE

Post by snallygaster »

Congratulations, cet1412! And thank you philamental; I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I'm extremely impressed and gracious for how much work clearly went into running this thing!

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

Thanks phil! Another great and very challenging tournament. Can't wait to see what you've got planned for next year ;)

bowfinger
2839 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

Thank you for such an awesome tourney again, Phil. I don't think any of us could truly appreciate the effort you put into these things. Oh, and... this year's tourney also made me realize... how much I missed your recaps :(

CMonster
1444 Ratings

Post by CMonster »

Just a thought but next year you could base images off movies I've seen so I'll actually have a chance. :)

Seriously though, thanks for all the work putting this together. It's pretty cool. And congrats to everyone who is significantly better/more motivated to do detective work than me.

CosmicMonkey
1271 Ratings

Post by CosmicMonkey »

Maaxwell, please tell me you didn't get that last round right because of the list I posted. Because, if so, it was my own generosity that cost me the 4th place finish. No good deed goes unpunished, indeed.

dunbar
1053 Ratings

Post by dunbar »

I'm bummed I couldn't dedicate more time to playing the game this year, not because I'd impact the scoreboard (well done you film buffs!), but because I get such a kick out of Phil's kickarse efforts on these things.

dunbar
1053 Ratings

Post by dunbar »

Oh and thanks to the tourney I've now watched Bloodsport, so who's the real winner here? :mrgreen:

JSchlansky
4287 Ratings

Post by JSchlansky »

dunbar wrote:I'm bummed I couldn't dedicate more time to playing the game this year, not because I'd impact the scoreboard (well done you film buffs!), but because I get such a kick out of Phil's kickarse efforts on these things.

Same here. Only disappointment with the tournament this year was that I couldn't put more time into it. I had been looking forward to the tourney for a long time then was swamped when it actually rolled around, looking forward to next year's... wish it could come sooner... somehow...

dunbar
1053 Ratings

Post by dunbar »

You could put your channel on hold and redirect energy here for a month... ey? ey? ;)

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

CosmicMonkey wrote:Maaxwell, please tell me you didn't get that last round right because of the list I posted. Because, if so, it was my own generosity that cost me the 4th place finish. No good deed goes unpunished, indeed.

Nah I had another thing give it away for me