Adult cartoons

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
danny800
1 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Adult cartoons

Post by danny800 »

this fourm is about Adult cartoons some also can be aired on kids networks if they were not really for kids like for example ren and stimpy which was a very messed up show :lol: i still cant believe it aired on Nickeloden :lol: great show though just not for kids also films that are for adults like fritz the cat watership down and sausage party :D

bowfinger
2839 Ratings

Re: Adult cartoons

Post by bowfinger »

amazing.

the first thing that came to my mind was ren and stimpy when I first read the thread title, and I'm sure most would think more recent shows like rick and morty, or the decades old the simpsons. so I'm kind of stumped that someone would even remember r&s let alone categorize it as an adult cartoon. but it was definitely over the head for kids, and I guess it was too silly for adults, but I think it was way ahead of its time. I mean, I don't think you can actually, truly, enjoy that show without a degree in liberal arts.

wow. yeah. ren and stimpy was twisted indeed.

BillyShears
5493 Ratings

Post by BillyShears »

Loved and hated on Rem and Stimpy when they’d do a detailed close up on a static image. Always veiny, always hairy.

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings

Post by paulofilmo »

i'm limerencing pretty hard on jack stauber

he does the art in mspaint.