Favorite Mini-Reviews

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
TonythePony
1433 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Favorite Mini-Reviews

Post by TonythePony »

Radicalohank wrote:The Ewok Adventure:
This movie made me realize that Ewoks are just ancient pedophiles that live in the woods perfecting their talent.

Too funny :lol:

Dorkovsky
42392 Ratings

Post by Dorkovsky »

TedDedon's review for Ace in the Hole

Kirk Douglas punched a guy with his highwater pants on; that was pretty funny. And he's like, "yo da circus is over," and they had to pack up their ferris wheel and go back home.

Brevity's review for Being There

Shirley MacLaine orgasms on a bear.

And as far as serious reviews go, FitFortDanga's review for Naked.

Bleak and cynical and often uproariously funny. Much of the credit belongs to Thewlis, comparable to McDowell in Clockwork Orange or DeNiro in Taxi Driver. He doesn't so much straddle the line between good and evil as he does swerve back and forth over it like a drunk driver. In the end he is neither redeemed nor vilified. Lesley Sharp is also superb as his ex-girlfriend. The sour note in the movie is Jeremy, whose absolute vileness doesn't ring true.

Pickpocket
3024 Ratings

Post by Pickpocket »

Jellysauce wrote:Pickpocket has some of my favorite reviews. i always make sure to read his because they are well written reviews that say a lot in a few sentences and i feel like i always take something away from his review.

I have never agreed with anything more in my life. That guy is a genius.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

kyle.loomis wrote:TedDedon's review for Ace in the Hole

Kirk Douglas punched a guy with his highwater pants on; that was pretty funny. And he's like, "yo da circus is over," and they had to pack up their ferris wheel and go back home.

That is my favorite review on the site and has been for a while.

Luna6ix
4609 Ratings

Post by Luna6ix »

i feel utterly offended no one has quoted my reviews, just kidding.

personally i love any review that either entertains me or agrees with me, so props to all my kumpels i.e. darko (cause he's most like me, (even though his english needs a little work, but keep going man, i love you.) jeb (once again he's got some great taste in movies...i mean great), farzan (1. his picture is of klause kinski 2. he's awesome. (the period, means period.), bojanglesmn because i find it's facinating that he lives within two hours of me and has such similar taste, and writes goood reviews. doctor7 (i read all of your reviews) rufflesack, how interesting is it that you live so far away from me and have such close tastes. pickpocket (you, were my first kumpel, because 1. i hang on your every word 2. come on...bill murry anyone with a bill murry pic has got to be awesome. luc, you have given me more stars than anyone, and that is not the only reason i like you, you've got some damned sweet taste in movies, i kid not. KGB, for some reason i always come across you, maybe it's because you are omnipresent.

mini-reviews are one of the most addictive parts of this web site, because i read pretty much every one of the mini-reviews ove every movie prior to my (intended) watching of it. rather than what a person thinks (in grades) i like to know what they have to say about a movie.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Radicalohank on Bad News Bears (2005)

when i think something is bad i say "Oh that's bad news bears." and believe it or not Bad News Bears is bad news bears.

Jeb
2387 Ratings

Post by Jeb »

TonythePony wrote:
Radicalohank wrote:The Ewok Adventure:
This movie made me realize that Ewoks are just ancient pedophiles that live in the woods perfecting their talent.

Too funny :lol:

THIS > Everything else on the site

Jellysauce
1124 Ratings

Post by Jellysauce »

iv looked back at a lot of my reviews thanks to this thread and i must say i have some of the worst reviews in the world.

Jeb
2387 Ratings

Post by Jeb »

No you aren't Jellysauce. I laugh at this everytime I see it.

There is a part in this moviewhere someone brings up the point that he is a dog and he cant play basketball. I believe there is someone who says "well there is no where in the rules where it says dogs cant play". That is when you punch them in the face and say "its a fucking dog, he isnt going to play basketball because that is retarded" By the way I wouldn't be able to tell you how many times I have seen this movie, because its been too many times to count.

Anyway, I would like to say my favorite reviewer at the moment would have to be....ME! Just kidding. PeaceAnarchy at the moment. Aflickering also gets my vote along with Radicalohank for his generally open and at times hysterical reviews.

epiphany
0 Ratings

Post by epiphany »

Many of my favourite reviews can be found here:

http://www.criticker.com/?up=17498