100 actors you cannot stand

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
gabba2k7
1068 Ratings
Your TCI: na

100 actors you cannot stand

Post by gabba2k7 »

1. will ferrell . dont know why...my brain considers him as being a disgusting creature. i think i cannot name anyone else

amazedemon
3524 Ratings

Re: 100 actors you cannot stand

Post by amazedemon »

Seth Rogen. Something about his droning voice, unkempt look, and how the drivel he calls plots almost always involve him being a stoner-saviour.

ribcage
4173 Ratings

Post by ribcage »

3. Cameron Diaz. Her monologue in The Counselor still haunts me with how unbearable it was and... well let's not stop to rant and keep this rolling...

P u l p
3112 Ratings

Post by P u l p »

4. Ben Affleck; I don't know why, I just can't stand him.

CosmicMonkey
1270 Ratings

Post by CosmicMonkey »

Gonna go old school with Jean Harlow. Her voice is grating and her line delivery has been terrible in every movie I've ever seen her in.

JSchlansky
4285 Ratings

Post by JSchlansky »

Brendan Frasier, my brain has actually replaced him with Matt LeBlanc when I retrospectively think about movies that he's in.

kgbelliveau
1569 Ratings

Post by kgbelliveau »

7. Vince Vaughn- I find him obnoxious and I find that all he contributes to his films is a bunch of yelling and incoherent dialogue. I just dont find him as funny as people think he is.

td888
3954 Ratings

Post by td888 »

kgbelliveau wrote:7. Vince Vaughn- I find him obnoxious and I find that all he contributes to his films is a bunch of yelling and incoherent dialogue. I just dont find him as funny as people think he is.

Try Brawl in Cell Block 99. It's not a comedy and quite an unexpected movie for this actor. I enjoyed it a lot.

8. Leonardo DiCaprio. This guy plays the same character over and over. So boring. Wish he did something outside of his comfort zone.

CosmicMonkey
1270 Ratings

Post by CosmicMonkey »

td888 wrote:8. Leonardo DiCaprio. This guy plays the same character over and over. So boring. Wish he did something outside of his comfort zone.

Hot Take: They actually are all the same character, and exist within the Leonardo DiCaprio as an Immortal Being Cinematic Universe (LDCaaIBCU). Everytime his character appears to have been killed, he's actually fallen into a coma for several years to regenerate the fatal damage and is reborn with a new name, but the same appearance, personality and memories.

That means before Jack won his way onto The Titanic, he had also been a slave owner in the South and wrestled a bear in the Old West.

metalhank
3473 Ratings

Post by metalhank »

9. Channing Tatum - No contest!, no talent bag-o-muscles damn near ruins every thing he is in and yet is cast like mad. He shoulda stuck with his forte (Magic Mike) instead of trying to do some real roles.