100 actors you cannot stand

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
kgbelliveau
1570 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: 100 actors you cannot stand

Post by kgbelliveau »

33. David Spade- I hate almost everything he has done in his career except for his short stint on 8 Simple Rules after the death of John Ritter. He often plays needlessly arrogant characters and he has zero believability in most roles that I have seen him in.

Gnalkhere
1921 Ratings

Post by Gnalkhere »

34. Geraldine James

the Cinematic rohypnol

I didn't know she was in movies until I saw her in a film called Beast, and when I realized what she was in other films, I came to the conclusion that she is the least memorable part of any film I've seen her in.

I haven't seen Beast in almost 2 years, and I can't remember anything about her performance except her consistently stern and menacing face.

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

35. Chris Hemsworth

Yet to see Rush, but so far for me, anything non-Thor and he's a liability (and even Thor isn't all that).

He was downright fucking awful in both Lady Ghostbusters and Bad Times at the El Royale.

coffee
2376 Ratings

Post by coffee »

edw wrote:32. Mark Wahlberg - How did this happen?! He has zero conviction and range. I simply can't see him as anything other than the hard-ass Funky Bunch guy who's ready to cut someone for looking at him the wrong way.

Please! He is an inventor. :D

kgbelliveau
1570 Ratings

Post by kgbelliveau »

33. Jason Statham- He for me has to be one of the most wooden actors working today. He never does anything except over the top action movies where he can flex his muscles and win fights. Boring actor, one of the worst of all time.

34. Phillip Winchester- Mostly a TV actor he has played the same character over and over from what I have seen. He was brought in to be a huge crossover character on Law and Order SVU and failed miserably to gain any traction for the show and ultimately left a season later. Bad look as an actor and bad look for the show.