Filter recommendations after year

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

Filter recommendations after year

Post by MmzHrrdb »

I really want to find new movies to watch, but Criticker keeps recommending me movies from the last century.
I have nothing against good old movies, but I think I've seen the ones I wanted to from long ago, and want Criticker to recommend me things from this century onward.

Is there an easy way to do that without it keep recommending me old movies?

Valhalla02
73 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Filter recommendations after year

Post by Valhalla02 »

Yes! you can actually. Its very simple, click in the explore drop down menu, select recommendations, and on the side (or bottom, depending of the device) there is a tab that reads "create your own recommendation' it will alow you to chose your preferred genera, or 'any' then you select what years you would like: from-to. The. Click Go!
You may also go to explore. Click on full data base, then add the filters that you prefer- including year, country, Ect.... Then at the bottom of the list of filters, apply sort by psi and this will recommend to you all the film's that you other users with similar taste have enjoyed! I hope this helps you. Enjoy:)