Order by Ranking

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

Order by Ranking

Post by MmzHrrdb »

There should be an option to sort seen films by ranking in a particular collection. There is the option to sort by PSIs, but that sometimes excludes films with no PSI or just doesn't sort them in the appropriate order.

If this has already been asked for, I'm sorry.

PeaceAnarchy
7005 Ratings

Re: Order by Ranking

Post by PeaceAnarchy »

I think this can be done now.
Go to Collection
Click your rankings at the very bottom
Click Go and it will show only films in the collection which you've ranked, the default order is by score.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Ah, you're right. Thank you, sir.

mattorama12
3086 Ratings

Post by mattorama12 »

Bumping this. I swear I've done this before, but now it seems to not be working. In any event, there should be a dedicated "Sort By Score" rather than this workaround.

Anybody else able to get this workaround to even work? Or is there another way to view a collection with the order sorted by my own score?

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

As far as I can tell, it's working... and it's not really a "workaround". When you're looking at a collection, the options are to sort on Film Name (default), PSI, # Rankings, Year and Date Added.
https://www.criticker.com/films/?filter=e3630

You can also view just Your Rankings within the collection. The default sort, then, is "Score".
https://www.criticker.com/rankings/?filter=e3630

We don't use a "sort by score" on the regular collection view, because it's likely mixed in with a bunch of unranked films. Technically it's possible to put the films you've ranked at the top of the list, and unranked films underneath, but that would be messy.

Lemme know if I'm not understanding your concern correctly!