Mobile Friendly or Responsive Site Needed

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
Bonbonrulz
1192 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Mobile Friendly or Responsive Site Needed

Post by Bonbonrulz »

Seriously, Criticker seems to be dying. I've talked with so many movie lovers about the site and they love the idea. Some of them even sign up and use it for a bit. However, no one stays because there is no mobile friendly site or app. I realize the criticker team is just a few guys but seriously how many sites with a mid 90s design do you see around still? None, because they either change or die. Well, criticker honestly looks like a joke. I say this with love because I want it to grow and improve but it seems like you guys are just content with it being like this forever. Isn't the ultimate goal growing the community and getting people to love criticker and movie ranking as much as we do? No one is going to do that if they can't access it on the number 1 thing that they use to access the internet (tablets or phones). Please guys, do something. And don't give me money or resources as an excuse by saying you can't afford it. The truth is, you can't afford to not do it. If you don't change, criticker will die. Be glad to buy it from you and handle it right.

mpowell
1201 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Mobile Friendly or Responsive Site Needed

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for the hard love! We're actually working on a responsive site at this very moment... we know Criticker has to adapt. Yes, everything takes too long with us, but the truth is we are just a small team, and we do as much as we possibly can. People have been writing our obituary for years, but we're still kicking and improving (slowly but surely).