Finally It's Here: Mobile-Friendly Criticker

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
iconogassed
7282 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Finally It's Here: Mobile-Friendly Criticker

Post by iconogassed »

undinum wrote:Also, after you add a film to a collection directly from the collection page, you are redirected to the full film database rather than the collection you were on

Okay, so turns out the film aren't actually being added to the collection when you add them directly from the collection page

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

There must be something going on with that utility -- we'll take a look, and hopefully fix it up, once and for all.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

undinum wrote:Yep! But there is an additionally issue, also present in a slightly different form before the mobile update. If, after searching, you don't add any of the 'results', ie. made a typo or the film you're looking for isn't yet in the database etc., you are unable to search again and must reload the collection page.

This should be fixed now -- thanks for pointing out the issue!

Matthew Parkinson
4112 Ratings

Post by Matthew Parkinson »

Still can't add from collections. It searches properly, but when you click "add" it just spins for a second and then nothing happens.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Matthew Parkinson wrote:Still can't add from collections. It searches properly, but when you click "add" it just spins for a second and then nothing happens.

Alright, NOW I think it's fixed. Sorry about that, and please let us know if it's still misbehaving.

iconogassed
7282 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

mpowell wrote:
undinum wrote:Yep! But there is an additional issue, also present in a slightly different form before the mobile update. If, after searching, you don't add any of the 'results', ie. made a typo or the film you're looking for isn't yet in the database etc., you are unable to search again and must reload the collection page.

This should be fixed now -- thanks for pointing out the issue!

Minor FYI, this is still an issue when adding films directly from the moderate-your-own-collection page

philamental
1717 Ratings

Post by philamental »

philamental wrote:
2. The only bug I've found is with the Blog page. Navigating to it is fine, but while it does appear as the mobile friendly version, it isn't suitably resized as default so I have to zoom in to read the text. In addition the menu button doesn't seem to work there so I have to go back to the home page to move away from it.

Just bumping this in case it was missed or overlooked. It's not a 'problem' for me, but with the rest of the site working so well it stands out that this page is still broken.