Finally It's Here: Mobile-Friendly Criticker

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
mpowell
1201 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Finally It's Here: Mobile-Friendly Criticker

Post by mpowell »

ramynoodle wrote:Found a bug : Whenever I'm looking at somebody else's movie rankings and I add a filter (example: 1991 to 1999), it takes me to a random page in the Full Database.

I think (hope) this should be fixed now. Thanks for the catch!

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

movieboy wrote:Here is how it looks on Windows phone (8.1) on IE.

This is the first time I browsed criticker on the phone, so I have no reference to compare it against.

Alright, it looks like the screen width is too small for the header to line up properly. We'll take a look soon... thanks for pointing this out!

MacSwell
2721 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

The only problem I can still see if the "100" on 100 rankings not fitting its box.

yug
2041 Ratings

Post by yug »

Whenever I want to add a movie and the movie name does not match any word currently in the database the search result shows zero movies found with the searched name. However, there is no option of add it to records on the page. I am not sure if this was the case before the mobile friendly site was launched, but just thought I should inform this. For eg:

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Maaxwell wrote:The only problem I can still see if the "100" on 100 rankings not fitting its box.

Thanks for reminding us of this -- we'll take a look and update here when it's solved.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

yug wrote:Whenever I want to add a movie and the movie name does not match any word currently in the database the search result shows zero movies found with the searched name. However, there is no option of add it to records on the page. I am not sure if this was the case before the mobile friendly site was launched, but just thought I should inform this. For eg:

Yes, you're right -- that link seems to have disappeared. We'll get it added back to the page, and update here when it's done. Thanks for reporting this!

bowfinger
2839 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

bowfinger wrote:
Maaxwell wrote:Something's gone a little funny when using the forum.

I'm seeing the same problem. Alternatively, that avatar and the links gets buried under the ads.

not seeing this any more as of today, it seems like it's fixed. FYI.

Matthew Parkinson
4112 Ratings

Post by Matthew Parkinson »

Dunno if this is because of the mobile makeover, but I tried adding films to a collection from the collection page, and I can't even get it to search. The circle just spins and spins.

It is still possible to add from the film page. Just not from collection itself.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

It might be related -- this update touched just about every aspect of the site. We'll take a look and update here once it's fixed. Sorry about that!

Bonbonrulz
1192 Ratings

Post by Bonbonrulz »

FINALLY! Thanks guys for all your hard work. It only took about 5 years of nagging. Haven't fully tested it out yet but I am very pleased so far.