Filter my top films by a specific 'date ranked' period

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
philamental
1717 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Filter my top films by a specific 'date ranked' period

Post by philamental »

That's not a great subject but I don't know how better to describe this.

In short, I would like to be able to quickly identify the best films I've seen this year. Or last year, or the year before. Or last month. I imagine it would also be handy for people when compiling personal 'best of the year' lists in a few weeks.

Currently I can order by ranking but that includes all films I've ever rated, or by date ranked which includes all the shite I've watched as well. So I want to be able to say, show me my best films but only the ones I've ranked during this period, or show me the films I ranked during this period but only the ones that score higher than 'x'. Of the two, I'd prefer the first approach, but would gladly settle for the second.

If I've missed something and it's possible to do this already I'd be delighted to have someone educate me on the process.

Thanks

mattorama12
3086 Ratings

Re: Filter my top films by a specific 'date ranked' period

Post by mattorama12 »

This would be a much appreciated filter addition, so I second this request

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Filter my top films by a specific 'date ranked' period

Post by mpowell »

I ... think I understand what you're saying. Heh, just kidding, that actually makes sense. A "Date Ranked" filter for the film database. That's a good idea, I'm surprised we've not heard it before. We'll definitely look into this.