Film stats

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
djross
5318 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Film stats

Post by djross »

The stats offered for each film (with 100 rankings) currently break down tiers by gender, age and country: it would be nice to also get the percentages or raw numbers within each of those categories. Then, for example, we could see, not just which age groups are liking the new Blade Runner film best, but which age groups are choosing to watch the film in the first place (I mention this because it has been suggested that the large budget for the film is a mismatch with what "quadrants" were likely to be attracted to the film). Of course, I do understand that there's a possibility that the gender breakdown for most films on Criticker might turn out to be close to 97% to 3%, but it would still be interesting to see if that's actually the case.

Even better would be if there were some way of combining stat filters: then, for example, it would finally be possible for a user to discover the average tier given to Transformers: The Last Knight by Mongolian women aged 50+.

mpowell
1201 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Film stats

Post by mpowell »

Yes, I can see how that would be interesting... I've made a note in our enhancements list! Thanks for the suggestion.