New Changes at Criticker

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
BadCosmonaut
4401 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: New Changes at Criticker

Post by BadCosmonaut »

Feast (2005) gives:

Internal error detected.
Support has been notified.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

edkrak wrote:Could it be that adult filter got broken? I didn't change anything in my settings.

The adult filter was indeed broken. It should be working again now. Sorry about that!

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

BadCosmonaut wrote:Feast (2005) gives:

Internal error detected.
Support has been notified.

This one should be fixed now.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

kyvetti wrote:At least on game side, when I try to search the database while filtering with platform, I get "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/critic/public_html/title_list.php on line 906"

I think this issue has also now been fixed.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

CosmicMonkey wrote:Minor Bug Report:

On the forums it says that every user has ranked the same number of films as me. Also, when I click on a user's name it redirects to my own profile instead of that user's.

Alright, I think this is fixed up.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

djross wrote:Giving a review a star doesn't always "stick", depending, possibly, on whether it is given from the "recent kumpel activity" part of my own profile page, from a film's page, or from another user's page.

I can't reproduce this, and think we might have inadvertently fixed this w/ another patch. If it's still occurring, can you confirm the exact page from which the problem is happening?

zevel6
4227 Ratings

Post by zevel6 »

When in the forum section there is an issue with the top menu - only "forums" and "games" can be seen.
"You", "Explore" and "Resources" are not visible.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

zevel6 wrote:When in the forum section there is an issue with the top menu - only "forums" and "games" can be seen.

Hmm... this isn't a problem we're having. What browser are you using?

zevel6
4227 Ratings

Post by zevel6 »

mpowell wrote:
zevel6 wrote:When in the forum section there is an issue with the top menu - only "forums" and "games" can be seen.

Hmm... this isn't a problem we're having. What browser are you using?

Chrome. It seems to be OK on internet explorer.

djross
5318 Ratings

Post by djross »

mpowell wrote:
djross wrote:Giving a review a star doesn't always "stick", depending, possibly, on whether it is given from the "recent kumpel activity" part of my own profile page, from a film's page, or from another user's page.

I can't reproduce this, and think we might have inadvertently fixed this w/ another patch. If it's still occurring, can you confirm the exact page from which the problem is happening?

The only example I have is the star I gave to user Yiannos for the film Love and Peace. Giving it from Recent Kumpel Activity didn't seem to stick, so I had to give it through the film page. But when I look at my Recent Kumpel Activity now, the star still doesn't show up there. The user confirmed he has received the star though.