[new] Criticker as successor to the IMDb forums: a concept to create a discussion forum for each Criticker film

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
paulofilmo
2428 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: [new] Criticker as successor to the IMDb forums: a concept to create a discussion forum for each Criticker film

Post by paulofilmo »

livelove wrote:Preface: I cry every night and day (almost) about the IMDb movie forum. :cry: May it rest in peace. Honestly, it is perhaps THE one internet site, whose death fills me with the most grief, as this was the place I was invariably heading straight after having seen any movie. Whenever the end credits rolled, my first thought always wandered to the IMdb forum. I could hardly wait, curious to see what others had to say about questions that intrigued me ... When the forum was shut down, I felt mute and silenced. Someone had single-handedly put his hand on my mouth and removed all those I was talking with.

here's a thing. i'm tired and i don't really understand

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueFilm/comme ... orums_now/

BadCosmonaut
4401 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: [new] Criticker as successor to the IMDb forums: a concept to create a discussion forum for each Criticker film

Post by BadCosmonaut »

Pretty neat. I made an account and linked it with my imdb account, and now I can see all my old comments I made on movie pages. Thanks for sharing.