Merge Collections

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
saudade
2226 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Merge Collections

Post by saudade »

It would be cool if we could add a whole collection to another, or maybe batch add.

iconogassed
7286 Ratings

Re: Merge Collections

Post by iconogassed »

Gonna hafta poop on the merging/adding whole collections. There is no way such a function would only be used by people who have verified the contents of the first collection, and I can assure you there are enough erroneous additions in collections already to ensure such a function would quickly lead to mass-compounding of misinformation

saudade
2226 Ratings

Post by saudade »

iconogassed wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:34 pm
Gonna hafta poop on the merging/adding whole collections. There is no way such a function would only be used by people who have verified the contents of the first collection, and I can assure you there are enough erroneous additions in collections already to ensure such a function would quickly lead to mass-compounding of misinformation
I hadn't thought of that. I was just thinking of my private collections. Do I want to watch every Looney Tunes short? Yes. Do I want to add 1000+ of them to my watchlist individually? Nope.

iconogassed
7286 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

That is a good point as well. Special/increased functionality for personal watch-/remember-lists would be welcome.