Hide individual collections

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
djross
5318 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Hide individual collections

Post by djross »

This is really an additional idea to add to the idea of being able to control what and how collections are displayed on a film page. It would be useful to be able to turn off or hide individual collections, so that they do not appear on the film page, but also do not appear on the collections page. There are, for example, a number of users who have private (but not private+hidden) collections listing their movie collection, but since I don't need to know what films user X has in his or her collection, I really don't need to see that collection. More generally, there are collections about things I'm just not interested in (and I'm sure there are other users who would say that about some of the collections I've started). Being able to hide individual collections would be one further way of decluttering the collections section of the film page.

mpowell
1201 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Hide individual collections

Post by mpowell »

Hey there! Thanks for this idea :)

We do actually have an enhancement filed for "Ignoring Collections", which should serve the same purpose. We can definitely see the reasoning behind this request!