PSI Problem

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
mpowell
1201 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: PSI Problem

Post by mpowell »

We are working on this, and I think we've fixed all the instances of the problem which have been reported so far... please keep reporting any other instances of strange PSIs.

It's just one of those complicated issues where, even though our initial fix repaired things for most users, there are others for whom it didn't. But we're hammering it down.

cagedwisdom
2090 Ratings

Post by cagedwisdom »

My PSI on The Other Woman is 2. This is based on 3 other rankings, where the average is tier 2.0. Tier 1 for me is a rating of 0, tier 3 for me is a rating of 25. Shouldn't tier 2 then be ~12?

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

I looked into this specific instance and, hopefully can explain it. For The Other Woman, the "Average Tier" of your top users was 2.0. That's different than a 2.4 or 2.9 would have been. Basically, it's the very bottom of your Tier 2 rankings. You don't have any Tier 2, so it uses the maximum of your Tier 1 rankings as the "floor", and the minimum of Tier 3 as the "ceiling". A Tier of 2.5 would have averaged them, as you seem to have expected. But 2.0 takes basically the very bottom of the possible Tier 2 rankings. Thus, the very low PSI.

Hope that makes sense!