Wishlist has gone missing unless checked manually

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
90sCoffee
2243 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Wishlist has gone missing unless checked manually

Post by 90sCoffee »

Weird bug, I thought my wishlist was completely gone because when I clicked on the Wishlist tab at the top (after hovering over 'You'), it showed as being completely empty. I panicked because I have almost ~1,800 movies on mine I've added over the last few years.

Then I thought that I'd go find a movie that I remember to be on my wishlist and sure enough, it says X is on your wishlist for that movie. When I click on the wishlist from the movie's page, the actual wishlist shows up with via the film's page but again, it doesn't show up when clicking on the actual wishlist tab at the top.

Missing when clicking from wishlist tab

Back there when clicking on wishlist button from the page of a film that was on the wishlist

90sCoffee
2243 Ratings

Re: Wishlist has gone missing unless checked manually

Post by 90sCoffee »

Also to add to this, when I sort by PSI on th wishlist after accessing it manually, it gives this error:

Internal error detected.
Support has been notified.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Wishlist has gone missing unless checked manually

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for reporting this! There was definitely an error in the way we were building the Wishlist URL for the drop-down menu. Sorry about the shock :)

We've also fixed up the sorting by PSI problem. Let us know if you find anything else!