Asked to sign in although I am already signed in

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
Greener
1056 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Asked to sign in although I am already signed in

Post by Greener »

Whenever I visit the main page through the address "criticker.com" (NOT "www.criticker.com"), the upper right part of the main page shows that I'm not signed in, when actually I am. I found out that this problem only happens when you visit the main page or any other pages without entering "www." in front of "criticker.com". For example, entering the page "criticker.com/film/Raw/" (without "www.") reproduces the same problem.

I found this happening in several web browsers (including mobile browsers) so I don't think it's a browser-related problem. This problem began rather recently, I think less than a month ago.

It's not really a big issue because I can avoid this by just adding "www." every time I come here, but then I thought admins should know about it.

Greener
1056 Ratings

Re: Asked to sign in although I am already signed in

Post by Greener »

I'm not sure if that thread is related to this issue. This one is still not fixed for me, while that one seems to have been fixed.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for reporting this problem -- I thought we had a handle on it, but I've now also been able to reproduce the behavior. We'll get it fixed up soon.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

I believe this should be fixed now. You might need to sign out and back in, but I think the problem has been solved.

Greener
1056 Ratings

Post by Greener »

Yes, it works fine now. Thanks!