Wishlist bug

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
AFlickering
2994 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Wishlist bug

Post by AFlickering »

i recently removed a film from my wishlist then changed my mind pretty quickly. when i went to re-add it, the film page says the film in question is still on my wishlist, even though it's no longer showing up there. i'll try again later incase it just takes a while for the removal process to complete or something.

edit: nope, still the same. the movie in question was Aloys, if that helps.

bof
3054 Ratings

Re: Wishlist bug

Post by bof »

Here's a different wishlist bug: the wishlist seems to be completely gone from my account? When I look at a movie, the "Add to wishlist" option is gone, and I can't find my existing wishlist under the "You" menu or my account.

AFlickering
2994 Ratings

Post by AFlickering »

probably a stupid question but you were logged in i take it? i think the wishlist disappears from these pages when you're not.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

I'm not sure how we missed this when it was first reported! We'll be taking a look soon, and will let you know here when the issue is resolved.

bof
3054 Ratings

Post by bof »

Aflickering: Thanks for the reply! I was logged out recently, but when I reported this I had logged in and the wishlist still didn't show up. It's still gone as of today.

I'm using Chrome, if that helps.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

I believe this bug, as well as the one reported by bof, have been solved. Please let me know if it's still misbehaving!

bof
3054 Ratings

Post by bof »

The wishlist hath returned. Thanks!