Minor submission form issues

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
iconogassed
7281 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Minor submission form issues

Post by iconogassed »

I had a submission sent back for a too-small poster, which I re-uploaded, but all text fields were then untouchable and would reset if I tried to edit any.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Minor submission form issues

Post by mpowell »

That's not right ... we'll take a look at that soon. Thanks for reporting it!

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

This should be fixed now. Thanks again for reporting it, and sorry about the issue!

iconogassed
7281 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

This is still happening. To my eyes only when there has been a problem with the poster/image

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

That's strange, I can't reproduce this. Is the message you're getting the following?

An error was detected in your submission.
Message: Image too small. Minimum width is 180 pixels, and the uploaded image had ## pixels of width

If so, can you forward the image you're attempting to upload to support@criticker.com?

iconogassed
7281 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

I can't remember the specifics of that last post/submission (I was drunk, and forgot that I even made the post), but I just tested with both no image and a too-small image. All fields retained their text and were editable, save the mini-review, which still appeared then disappeared like so:

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Alright, thanks for that extra info. We'll get it fixed up, and update back here.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

undinum wrote:I can't remember the specifics of that last post/submission (I was drunk, and forgot that I even made the post), but I just tested with both no image and a too-small image. All fields retained their text and were editable, save the mini-review, which still appeared then disappeared like so:

This should be fixed now!