Unable to adjust colours and quips

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
CosmicMonkey
1271 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Unable to adjust colours and quips

Post by CosmicMonkey »

As the subject says, I'm unable to adjust the custom levels and quips, even after refreshing the page a number of times.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Unable to adjust colours and quips

Post by mpowell »

Sorry about this problem! We've just made a minor change to fix the formatting, but I don't think this would have caused the problem you're reporting.

Can you describe the behavior in more detail? Also, please make sure to Ctrl+refresh on the page, as some javascript has changed (it should be refreshed by now, but you never know with these types of problems).

CosmicMonkey
1271 Ratings

Post by CosmicMonkey »

Whenever I try to change them, I hit submit and then... Nothing happens. Even after trying ctrl+refresh (and on both chrome and Firefox)

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

This is really strange -- I can't reproduce this, and in fact tried making my levels look just like yours. And you don't have any strange characters in your quips which might be causing the problem.

Can you tell me exactly the value you're trying to change? Also, take a look at the Javascript Console after pressing the "Submit" button... on Chrome, you can see this by hitting Ctrl+Shift+J -- there might be a message there which can shine some light on the problem.

CosmicMonkey
1271 Ratings

Post by CosmicMonkey »

I tried it again today, and it seems to be working okay now. I have no idea what the issue could have been before.

Nothing to see here I guess...