Error in tiers

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
avgcrtckr
19985 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Error in tiers

Post by avgcrtckr »

Lately there was a huge change in my tiers (I still use the 10 tier system). Just an example: my most bottom tier (1) was previously w. ratings <30 but now it is <41! That upsets everything from my tcis to psis.
Then I checked the number of films in each tier. I have a little over 17k ratings, meaning each tier should have approx 1700 films. Again for tier 1 the number of films is 4343 (25%! instead of 10%). Each tier is more or less distorted.
So there is clearly a bug.
Please check.
Thank you

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Error in tiers

Post by mpowell »

It does look like your tiers were out of whack. I've recalculated them... can you check to see if they look better now?

avgcrtckr
19985 Ratings

Re: Error in tiers

Post by avgcrtckr »

Indeed they look like they are back to normal. Thank you.
However, I think this is a general problem for users with a large number of ratings. It persists for another account of mine https://www.criticker.com/profile/filmaffinity/, could you please have a look.
Would it be possible to recalculate my tcis too since most of them are out of sync now.
(By the way it is still impossible to reach the pages of the users with a big number of ratings, i.e. filmaffinity, RYM-byrates etc. with an error message: "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77 bytes) in /home/critic/public_html/include/critic_functions.php on line 1440")
Thanks again and all the best