Wrong colours

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
Anomaly
1894 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Wrong colours

Post by Anomaly »

Good point about this potentially being confusing to people, though personally I'll always feel a bit weird about how I (someone who rates out of 100) can go to, for example, Judge Holden's ratings page and see it in only red, because he rates out of 10, and ratings appear red for me below 50. Maybe it's just something that can't be helped.

dookobore wrote:Quips are visible when you click on another user's score while viewing their full rankings. I browse this way fairly regularly, and agree with djross's suggestions.

I just tried this with Judge Holden's ratings, and only got "The Worst," which is my lowest quip. Perhaps it's a bug?

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

We'll take a look into this, and make sure it's working the right way. It is a confusing issue, and could use some clarity.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

We've made an update so that your custom colors will only apply when you're looking at your ratings, and not somebody else's. So, Judge Holden's list should now look correct to you!

livelove
67 Ratings

Post by livelove »

excellent!

Anomaly
1894 Ratings

Post by Anomaly »

Thanks, this clears things up a lot!