Export CSV

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
td888
3955 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Export CSV

Post by td888 »

When I export all my rankings to a CSV, some rows are not correct. See image.

https://imgur.com/a/bLoVom0

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Export CSV

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for reporting this! We'll take a look and let you know when it's fixed!

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Hi again! We've made a couple changes to this functionality, but they're not necessarily going to address the problems you reported:

The garbled character in "Autómata" depends on you importing the file in UTF8 format -- when I import this into my spreadsheet, for example, it looks correct.

And the backslashed quotes are necessary, as part of the XML format. There's just no way around it -- the easiest way to "fix" the problem would be to search/replace within your spreadsheet program, from \" to "

The changes we did make will also help with the formatting of this file :) Thanks again!

livelove
67 Ratings

Post by livelove »

mpowell wrote:And the backslashed quotes are necessary, as part of the XML format.
Why is XML format necessary for a CSV file ?

td888
3955 Ratings

Post by td888 »

mpowell wrote:Hi again! We've made a couple changes to this functionality, but they're not necessarily going to address the problems you reported:

The garbled character in "Autómata" depends on you importing the file in UTF8 format -- when I import this into my spreadsheet, for example, it looks correct.

And the backslashed quotes are necessary, as part of the XML format. There's just no way around it -- the easiest way to "fix" the problem would be to search/replace within your spreadsheet program, from \" to "

The changes we did make will also help with the formatting of this file :) Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply.

livelove
67 Ratings

Post by livelove »

mpowell wrote:And the backslashed quotes are necessary, as part of the XML format.
@mpowell:
We are talking about CSV files (topic title).
Why is XML format necessary for a CSV file ?