My Quips for Game Ratings Aren't Showing

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
VN1X
1005 Ratings
Your TCI: na

My Quips for Game Ratings Aren't Showing

Post by VN1X »

So like in the movie section of the site I've changed all the quips to my own personal liking. However for Games a 65 still shows as "BAD" somehow (with the wrong colour to boot) even though I've changed it to something else. How come?

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: My Quips for Game Ratings Aren't Showing

Post by mpowell »

Hi! This actually sounds like a bug. We'll take a look into it, and update here once we know more. Thanks for reporting it!

VN1X
1005 Ratings

Post by VN1X »

mpowell wrote:Hi! This actually sounds like a bug. We'll take a look into it, and update here once we know more. Thanks for reporting it!

Thanks for looking into it!

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Sorry it's taken us so long to get to this -- but I've looked into it now. The problem with your custom levels on Games, is that they're not yet complete. The final score has to be a "0"... yours is currently a 10. You need to add another that might cover possible ratings between 0 and 10, or adjust your last level so that it goes down to 0.

Then, it should work!

VN1X
1005 Ratings

Post by VN1X »

mpowell wrote:Sorry it's taken us so long to get to this -- but I've looked into it now. The problem with your custom levels on Games, is that they're not yet complete. The final score has to be a "0"... yours is currently a 10. You need to add another that might cover possible ratings between 0 and 10, or adjust your last level so that it goes down to 0.

Then, it should work!

D'oh! Thanks so much haha. This fixed it. Sorry to be a bother but I'm glad this was the solution. :)