unable to click number-ranges on 'full ratings list' pages

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
AFlickering
2994 Ratings
Your TCI: na

unable to click number-ranges on 'full ratings list' pages

Post by AFlickering »

for example, in the below screenshot, the circled link isn't clickable like it should be, as though there's something invisible getting in the way of it. this applies to all of the top row, but the second row is still clickable. seems to happen consistently on anybody's full ratings list if i leave their tab open for a little bit. refreshing solves the problem at least in the immediate-term.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: unable to click number-ranges on 'full ratings list' pages

Post by mpowell »

Hmm... that's strange. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue? It works alright for me.

Does this problem seem to be related to a specific browser? Any additional info you could provide might help us reproduce and troubleshoot it.

AFlickering
2994 Ratings

Post by AFlickering »

i use chrome. it doesn't happen immediately, usually if i've had the tab open a minute or two then go back to it. it's like there's something invisible blocking the top row.

AFlickering
2994 Ratings

Post by AFlickering »

when i right click the area that isn't working and click 'view frame source' i get the following message:

uBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading:

https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pag ... om&dtd=760

Because of the following filter

||doubleclick.net^

right now this invisible frame is also blocking the resources, forums and games buttons on those pages as well it seems. i guess it's caused by an ad? i didn't think i was blocking ads on here though, i mean i can see one at the top of this page.

AFlickering
2994 Ratings

Post by AFlickering »

this issue resolved itself but it seems to have started up again today. haven't tested it on a full ratings page, but the entire row of buttons at the top (you, explore, resources etc) seems to get blocked by an invisible ad (i assume) if i leave a tab open for more than a few seconds.