I was a recurring monthly supporter. It stopped and I can't seem to reactivate it.

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
morphinapg
1640 Ratings
Your TCI: na

I was a recurring monthly supporter. It stopped and I can't seem to reactivate it.

Post by morphinapg »

I've tried both with card and paypal and neither seem to work. They both act like they're authenticating the purchase and then nothing happens.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: I was a recurring monthly supporter. It stopped and I can't seem to reactivate it.

Post by mpowell »

Hey there, would you be able to give it another shot now? We've cleared the old information out of our payment gateway.

Thanks so much for helping to support Criticker!

morphinapg
1640 Ratings

Re: I was a recurring monthly supporter. It stopped and I can't seem to reactivate it.

Post by morphinapg »

It worked, thanks!

lineuphere
4055 Ratings

Post by lineuphere »

Same issue for me. Trying multiple ways to apply monthly support, but it's not working.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

lineuphere wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:48 am
Same issue for me. Trying multiple ways to apply monthly support, but it's not working.
Thanks so much for helping support the site! We've seen some issues with our payment gateway, with returning users and different methods of payment.

I've gone ahead and cleared out those details, so you should be able to try again.

We really appreciate the support!!