The Players Championship 2018 - Discussion Thread - DO NOT POST GUESSES HERE

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: The Players Championship 2018 - Discussion Thread - DO NOT POST GUESSES HERE

Post by paulofilmo »

v
it is beautiful

CosmicMonkey
1271 Ratings

Re: The Players Championship 2018 - Discussion Thread - DO NOT POST GUESSES HERE

Post by CosmicMonkey »

Ohh... The pencils said "GREY" on them. I just spent an hour trying to google CPFY and came up with nothing.

I'm actually glad that only one one person recognized that wreck of a film.

mattorama12
3086 Ratings

Post by mattorama12 »

CosmicMonkey wrote:Ohh... The pencils said "GREY" on them. I just spent an hour trying to google CPFY and came up with nothing.

I'm actually glad that only one one person recognized that wreck of a film.

I tried every combo of C [R/P] [E/F] [X/Y], but never realized the C was a G...

bowfinger
2839 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

I got as far as CREY too, and Google said "I'm showing you results with GREY" and I'm like "Shut up Google, you don't know everything, show me my shit!"

Little did I know, BW wanted to go down in history as the player who picked 50 Shades of Grey for his round. OMG! I'm fucking speechless. And he scores a 4!!! There is no justice in life, I tell ya! He should have scored a big zero, JUST LIKE HIS ACTUAL SCORE FOR THIS MOVIE!!!

Another fun fact, those pencils lined up like that reminded me of the Secretary (2002), cos I really like that movie and there was a similar scene with all the BDSM mindfuckery going on in the office, but no way I could have made that connection WITHOUT KNOWING BW WAS GONNA KICK US IN THE BALLS!!

JK, nice comeback, man.

snallygaster
1646 Ratings

Post by snallygaster »

I was remarkably lucky in having just seen that movie about a week ago. I mean, lucky in the sense that it helped me in this game. Unlucky in the sense that I saw that movie about a week ago. Net luck probably still negative.

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

That's piss in my first image if that helps anyone :D

CosmicMonkey
1271 Ratings

Post by CosmicMonkey »

Man, I'm gonna have a weird search history after this...

philamental
1717 Ratings

Post by philamental »

CosmicMonkey wrote:Man, I'm gonna have a weird search history after this...

yeah my seach history is weird too …. after this round … it definitely wasn't weird before it … honestly … :?

It's been a hell of a hectic time for me while TPC has been going on and that's meant I haven't been able to contribute to the discussion thread as much as I wanted. There were some great rounds and image selections that I wanted to comment on but didn't have the time, but no harm :)

Off I go travelling, catch you on the flip side, Playas 8-)