American in France, prostitute movie

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
wthewolf
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

American in France, prostitute movie

Post by wthewolf »

Hi everyone. I might be blending two movies together but from what I recall though, a young American male, travels to France and becomes involved with a girl who is a prostitute/stripper. He's staying in a gross hotel if I recall correctly.

If I'm mixing this in with another movie, the rest of it would be that he is working for a mysterious person in a warehouse watching security camera footage. I know this a long shot.

The movie was made in the last 10 years i believe. I watched it/them in 2013/14.

Thanks so much. I've scoured the internet and haven't found anything. Any info on this movie or if they are two separate ones would be great. I felt like Elijah wood was in it but he's not.

livelove
67 Ratings

Re: American in France, prostitute movie

Post by livelove »

Keyword search came up pretty empty. I highly doubt it, but just in case: It isn't any one of those 10 films, right?

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

It's not Charlie Countryman, is it?

ribcage
4173 Ratings

Post by ribcage »

Prostitutes and hotels and watching footage and random actors like elijah wood made me think of
https://www.criticker.com/film/Hotel/

But that's Italy, not France and i couldn't sit through that movie so no clue what actually happens in it.

JakeAesthete
4207 Ratings

Post by JakeAesthete »

Maybe Simon Killer?

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

Killing Zoe?