What's the name of this film?

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Cartesius
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

What's the name of this film?

Post by Cartesius »

I remember watching on TV several years ago a film which looked like it was a horror film. It seemed to be comprised of multiple short stories but I'm not sure. Looked old, like sth from late 70s, or 80s. It had a self driving car, like one possessed by a devil, a person with face covered in bandages, maybe a woman. And there were a scene of a couple which have sex in a room with snakes or sth, and they were enjoying it. Looked like 'the end of times' kind of film. I can't remember more details.

iconogassed
7281 Ratings

Re: What's the name of this film?

Post by iconogassed »

Nightmares (1983) is in four segments, and one is about an apparently possessed truck that terrifies a priest. The other bits don't ring a bell, but it's been years since I've seen it. There are no snakes iirc, but a bunch of rats...

Cartesius
0 Ratings

Post by Cartesius »

I've been searching on the web, and it seems that the scene with the couple having sex among snakes was probably from Flypaper (1997 or 1999?). I've probably got more than one film mixed up in my memories.

Now, I've yet to find the other one which contains the other scenes I remember. I think it's a film like ‘A Thief in the Night’. A film about the Apocalypse, the Revelation, the end of times, etc. It had a woman who had her face covered in bandages, cars moving by themselves, tragedies and crazy things happening, probably because of the devil, the possessed, etc. It looked like a film from the 70s or 80s but probably no more recent than one from the 90s.

Any help to find this film would be greatly appreciated.

livelove
67 Ratings

Post by livelove »

Cartesius wrote:It had a self driving car, like one possessed by a devil
Cartesius wrote:cars moving by themselves
This ?
www.criticker.com/film/Christine-1983