Thriller from 90s [SOLVED]

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
clay4gem
1 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Thriller from 90s [SOLVED]

Post by clay4gem »

I remember seeing a movie when I was a teenager (late 90s to early 00s) about a man who starts living with a couple. He controls them, and treats the place like his own, for a reason I can't remember they couldn't get rid of him. At one point in the movie he had sex in the swimming pool, and the wife finds him drunk and exhausted in the bedroom (he informs her 'I think she killed my ****'). At the end of the movie the guy is in the swimming pool threatening the wife with a gun. She rips open her blouse and says something like 'is this what you want?' her husband then throws her a garden light, she kicks it into the pool and the guy dies.
Last edited by clay4gem on Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

colinjuett
414 Ratings

Re: Thriller from 90s

Post by colinjuett »

Not sure if this is the same movie (as I don't remember the swimming pool incident) but, "Pacific Heights"?

colinjuett
414 Ratings

Post by colinjuett »

Not sure if this is the same movie (as I don't remember the swimming pool incident) but, "Pacific Heights"?

clay4gem
1 Ratings

Post by clay4gem »

Sounds similar, but don't think it's that. (Just read the wikipedia entry, no sign of the swimming pool incident!) Thanks for the suggestion though.

clay4gem
1 Ratings

Re: Thriller from 90s - solved

Post by clay4gem »

It was blind side 1993.

iconogassed
7281 Ratings

Post by iconogassed »

Thanks for reporting back! I love sleazy cable thrillers from this era and this one has one of the best casts of all