Name of the movie where 2 mobsters get beaten badly by a bigger construction guy

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
soyo
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Name of the movie where 2 mobsters get beaten badly by a bigger construction guy

Post by soyo »

Hey!

Looking for a movie I can't remember the title of it and it's driving me nuts! There are 2 scenes I remember from the movie:

1) A strong chubby balding guy (looking like a construction worker) was doing some stuff on a car trailer (I think he had a shovel), and then 2 bad guys comes along (I think looking for someone or some information) and then at some point the big dude insulted the other 2 (I think they were brothers) at which point both of them jumped on a trailer, one was standing behind him, but the big guy was so strong that he knocked one of them with one punch, and then gouged the eyes of the other.

2) The two guys were looking for (him maybe?) and came to some shop (or a home) of some older woman (might be a mother) and then the older woman took a shotgun and I think shot one of them.

I might be wrong in a few places, but I'm confident of the general picture. Pretty sure it was a drama movie, and probably no later than 2019 and no earlier than 2000, If anyone has a clue, it would be greatly appriciated.

cheers!

iconogassed
7280 Ratings

Re: Name of the movie where 2 mobsters get beaten badly by a bigger construction guy

Post by iconogassed »

Pretty sure that's God's Pocket (2013)

soyo
0 Ratings

Re: Name of the movie where 2 mobsters get beaten badly by a bigger construction guy

Post by soyo »

That's it!

Thank you brother. Have a good one.