Name that movie - Teen Movie?

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
lindsey20
3 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Name that movie - Teen Movie?

Post by lindsey20 »

I remember watching a movie either in the late 90s or early 2000s, I'm pretty sure it was a made for TV movie that played on either ABC Family or a Disney type channel. The only thing I really remember is one scene, a teen girl is new to school and she does not fit in. She wants her mom to think she's fitting in and making friends so she tells her she's been invited to a birthday party (or she thought she was going to get invited by a popular girl). Her mom makes her a beautiful dress, I think it was either blue or yellow with a big bow on the back. She realizes at some point that she is not invited but dresses up anyway and goes so her mom thinks she's finding friends. The girl sits on a hill watching the other popular girl's birthday party as they play games in a backyard. When she leaves, her dress has mud on it and when she gets home he tells her mom how she was playing with the other kids and got the dress dirty.

lindsey20
3 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Name that movie - Teen Movie?

Post by lindsey20 »

I think it's Little Heroes I'm thinking of! But I don't know if the dress getting muddy was in the original movie or if there was remake or I'm crossing wires with another movie lol?