Celluloid Junkie - 2870 Film Rankings
Member Since: Nov 21, 2017
Location: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Bio: This is from now 27 February 2018 my first account.
[cross out]This is my second account, the main one is only for Horror movies/[cross out]. https://www.criticker.com/profile/tipar822/
My ideal rating system would have only three levels;
Not boring: from 100 to 56
Meh: from 55 to 45, http://www.thefreedictionary.com/meh.
Boring: from 44 to 0.
Besides that I have my method to apply a certain rating
100. Masterpiece: you must see it only because of the pop culture.
90. Excellent: you must see it for the same reason as 100 but maybe there is an error or something you do not totally like.
80. Very good: you are going to love it.
70. Good: you will not regret the experience.
69. Good but: well...
65. Almost good: when you know what it is happening or who is the killer you can stop watching, the resolution it is not that interesting.
60. Interesting: some parts of the movie compensate the weakest.
54. Although not a great thing, you can not stop watching until the end.
50. Watchable: you can see it but not a great thing.
49. Almost boring: the movie seems a little too long.
40. Mediocre: maybe boring but you can see the whole thing.
30. Weak: usually boring and maybe you will not see the whole movie.
20. Bad: totally boring you will see it until the half of it and enough is enough.
10. Very bad: you will see 15 mints maybe, tops.
0. YThisExists: to bad to even give it a try.
|49 T3||I.T. (2016) - May 21, 2018
"Almost boring telefilm with a lot of budgets."
|19 T1||A Place of One's Own (1945) - May 20, 2018
"I was being BOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!!! so I stopped at 40 minutes more or less."
|20 T1||Deep Blue Sea 2 (2018) - May 19, 2018
"Yuck! So boring, I stopped watching from the half of it."
|65 T8||The Thinning (2016) - May 19, 2018
"I found it a very enjoyable dystopian movie."
|44 T3||New York, I Love You (2009) - May 19, 2018
"Sorry, I did not fall in love with this movie at all even with Portman and the "grandma of Malcolm in 'Malcolm in the middle'""
|50 T4||Wild Things: Foursome (2010) - May 19, 2018
"A see and forget movie but at least not boring."
|70 T9||Dead List (2018) - May 18, 2018
"Although low budget it is a great movie. The first couple of minutes were like what kind of b shitty movie I am going to see? but from the second segment (it is kind of an anthology) it had my full attention until the end."
|50 T4||Mascara (1987) - May 18, 2018
|60 T6||Victor Crowley (2017) - May 18, 2018
"Kind of the same thing but I enjoyed it."
|50 T4||I Remember You (2017) - May 18, 2018
"Do you know when people criticize supernatural low budget movies that are actually not that bad? This one is exactly the same thing but with more budget, and I mean it. A regular movie, that is all."