Celluloid Junkie - 2528 Film Rankings
Member Since: Nov 21, 2017
Location: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Bio: This is from now 27 February 2018 my first account.
[cross out]This is my second account, the main one is only for Horror movies/[cross out]. https://www.criticker.com/profile/tipar822/
My ideal rating system would have only three levels;
Not boring: from 100 to 56
Meh: from 55 to 45, http://www.thefreedictionary.com/meh.
Boring: from 44 to 0.
Besides that I have my method to apply a certain rating
100. Masterpiece: you must see it only because of the pop culture.
90. Excellent: you must see it for the same reason as 100 but maybe there is an error or something you do not totally like.
80. Very good: you are going to love it.
70. Good: you will not regret the experience.
69. Good but: well...
60. Interesting: some parts of the movie compensate the weakest.
50. Watchable: you can see it but not a great thing.
49. Almost boring: the movie seems a little too long.
40. Mediocre: maybe boring but you can see the whole thing.
30. Weak: usually boring and maybe you will not see the whole movie.
20. Bad: totally boring you will see it until the half of it and enough is enough.
10. Very bad: you will see 15 mints maybe, tops.
0. YThisExists: to bad to even give it a try.