Terms & Conditions
The term 'Criticker' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of Criticker is for your information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We don't guarantee the absolute accuracy, performance, or completeness of the information found on Criticker. You acknowledge that the information, such as lists of actors and/or genres for a film, may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Unauthorized scraping or spidering of Criticker.com is strictly prohibited, as is any other automated method of gathering information or data-mining.
- Criticker includes links to other websites. These links are provided for advertising purposes, or to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Copyright and Data Usage
- You own the mini-reviews and profile photos you post on Criticker. But by posting content on Criticker, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable royalty-free, worldwide license to use that content (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your content or your account.
- When you delete content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time, but will not be available to others.
- When you publish a mini-review on Criticker, you are allowing everyone, including non-registered users of Criticker, to access and view that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your profile name & picture).
- We appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Criticker, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them.
If you have any questions about these terms & conditions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your question as soon as possible.