very little known mysterious

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
solracknight
126 Ratings
Your TCI: na

very little known mysterious

Post by solracknight »

this is somewhat a newish movie I'd say recent between 2021-22.
i only seen the beginning and thought I would watch it later and then unfortunately couldn't remember the title and couldn't find it again. what I did see is that it starts with the setting is on the streets its dark at night and a male is following someone else keeping a distance i think his in either a suit or even a trench coat and hat (unsure memory bit vague) what I am sure is the one being followed turns into a few ally ways/streets and gets to what looks to be a dead end but with town houses and approaches a door.. the man following pulls out a gun to take a shot at him but instead shoot an innocent who comes out of the door. I think the scene ends there and the next scene , the man who was following and shot the gun is on trial in a big room with like council leaders giving him disciplinary action for failing his task i guess to capture the person at the start... that's all I've got really hoping someone can point out some suggestions this time as I didn't have much luck with my first movie i looked for...
thanks