Unable to submit title

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
Victoriouz
11723 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Unable to submit title

Post by Victoriouz »

After filling out the Submission form all I'm getting is a blank page with the regular Criticker header

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Unable to submit title

Post by mpowell »

Victoriouz wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:00 pm
After filling out the Submission form all I'm getting is a blank page with the regular Criticker header
Thanks for reporting this -- a few others have reported the same thing, although it doesn't seem to be universal.

Could you send a message to support@criticker.com, letting us know the title you're trying to submit and attaching the poster you're attempting to upload?

Skavau
157 Ratings

Post by Skavau »

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@criticker.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

---

I'm getting this now when I try to submit.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

I think this one should be fixed now -- could you let us know if it recurs?

Skavau
157 Ratings

Post by Skavau »

Yeah, this was fixed some time ago for me. Admittedly your site was very slow when I pointed out that error message I got.

Victoriouz
11723 Ratings

Post by Victoriouz »

yeah it's working now (just successfully submitted the title in question aka a Tracker episode). btw sorry for not following up with this earlier, sometimes I am just not in the mood to submit the titles I watch and need to wait until I have enough time + patience lol

thanks!

VioletChimaera
2015 Ratings

Post by VioletChimaera »

I'm still having the same problem. I've been trying to submit Notzilla, if it helps you find it in your logs.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

VioletChimaera wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 1:46 am
I'm still having the same problem. I've been trying to submit Notzilla, if it helps you find it in your logs.
We've made some changes now -- would you be able to try again, and let us know if it's still an issue?

VioletChimaera
2015 Ratings

Post by VioletChimaera »

Seems like it works now. Phew. I was getting really tired of entering the info to check, especially for a dumb movie. :P