FYI

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Bojangles
2727 Ratings
Your TCI: na

FYI

Post by Bojangles »

FYI, this site can NEVER, EVER cease to exist because I've rated and, "archived" in a sense, almost every movie I've ever seen. To not be able to come here and cite my rankings would be catastrophically devastating, and I'm only being a little melodramatic.

So if this site is ever considered to be shut down, just imagine the little boy's hopes and dreams you're shattering (I'm not really little, but it adds effect.)

[/pointless post]

AFlickering
3002 Ratings

Re: FYI

Post by AFlickering »

i agree, i am almost autistically obsessed with rating and ordering stuff by preference and a loss of this site would potentially cause seizures

vincente
394 Ratings

Post by vincente »

My friends, no reason to be worried.

KGB
1335 Ratings

Post by KGB »

I have no idea why this topic even exists, but I want to add that not only all my dear rankings will go with the site, so will me must-see list, and after seeing some films I do remember I will keep on living clueless, with no direction, in this mad, mad world.

Bojangles
2727 Ratings

Post by Bojangles »

The topic exists for no good reason other than I was thinking about how often I use my rankings, and what i would do without them (curl up in the fetal position and cry.)