Organize priorities?

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
KGB
1335 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Organize priorities?

Post by KGB »

OK, maybe this is a stupid idea, but I've been thinking... When this site was still testing I remember there was a google address posted where it would show the list of features to work on. And this may be crazy, but... Why not make this list accesible, and let, maybe, the users give points on what is higher priority? Of course I don't want to upsed anybody, it's hard enough to do what people ask for already than to even give them the right to choose what you work on. But it would stop a lot of people from complaining.
At least making the list accessible so that others can see it is a good enough idea, I think.

oddball
419 Ratings

Re: Organize priorities?

Post by oddball »

Now,... I'm the demanding one ehh? :P

KGB
1335 Ratings

Post by KGB »

Yes you are actually. Not offending, but check your facts before pointing fingers.

oddball
419 Ratings

Post by oddball »

Ok,... cool off dude. A tongue sticking out means that I'm joking. I was making a joke because you were busting my balls although I already noted that I did sound like a demanding little bitch,.... which should show you that I'm well aware that it's not good manners to demand more if you already get something for free. No need to get serious all of a sudden 8-)

I wasn't pointing fingers!... mmmkay?

KGB
1335 Ratings

Post by KGB »

Very well. Neither was I.