Search Filtering when making Collections

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
Skavau
153 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Search Filtering when making Collections

Post by Skavau »

Is there any chance you could make it so you could filter for or against specific things when searching up items to add to collections?

Episodes sometimes turn up when I look for shows (if they have the same name) and on more than a few occasions, the episode has been released in the same year as the show I was trying to find making it possible I could accidently add an episode of a show rather than a film or tv show.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Search Filtering when making Collections

Post by mpowell »

Hmm... this is something we'll have to think about. Maybe some additional information about the results that turn up, would be enough?

We're working now on revamping the Collections functionality, so this is something we'll keep in mind!

Skavau
153 Ratings

Post by Skavau »

Yeah, or just having it say idk

The Shield (2002) (TV Series)
The Shield (2002) (TV Episode)
The Shield (2002) (TV Movie)

in brackets

(I don't know if there is an episode or movie called "The Shield" released in the same year but just an example). Just some way users can distinguish between the results without having to click in on every entry that they're unsure about.

Skavau
153 Ratings

Post by Skavau »

https://i.imgur.com/DZrhhA8.png

This is the problem now. "Crime Story" listed twice. One is the first episode. Easy to accidently add the episode, rather than the series.