Compact Collection View on Mobile

This is where you'll find information about updates to the site -- new features we've introduced, bugs we've fixed, and anything else which might be of interest to the community!
mpowell
1201 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Compact Collection View on Mobile

Post by mpowell »

Hey there Criticker Community!

We've just launched a new enhancement that allows the Compact View for collections to be displayed upon mobile devices. Previously, only the Detailed View for collections was visible on mobile.

In that screenshot, you'll also spot a new button that allows you to "return to top" on mobile devices.

Just a small enhancement to improve usability on mobile devices!

KasperL
7242 Ratings

Re: Compact Collection View on Mobile

Post by KasperL »

Nice!

A bug in Safari: If you zoom out to get Desktop view and select a filter, e.g. "Mine", and then zoom back in to Mobile view this filter is used no matter which filter one chooses in the drop-down menu.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for reporting that! We'll try and get it fixed up.

KasperL
7242 Ratings

Post by KasperL »

Also, searching collections on Mobile (Safari) is no longer possible. (Nothing happens when I tap on the "Go" button.)

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

KasperL wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:55 am
Also, searching collections on Mobile (Safari) is no longer possible. (Nothing happens when I tap on the "Go" button.)
Thanks for reporting this -- we've been able to reproduce it, and will work on a fix soon!

geohawk
1443 Ratings

Post by geohawk »

The collection searching problem is not limited to mobile, unfortunately. You have to use the old version of the title page to search for collections to add.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

I think this should be fixed now! Please let us know if it continues to be a problem!

geohawk
1443 Ratings

Post by geohawk »

Ah, definitely better. But the "Favorites" link is not responsive, and after search results are returned, neither is "Your Collections"