The way people see our ratings

Wondering how Criticker works, or have a question that doesn't seem to fit under requests or bugs?
MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

The way people see our ratings

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Hello all =)

I´m currently transferring the iMDB rating to Criticker ( sadly there´s no import tool so it will take a long time ) and for that reason my ratings would be in a mess.
I don´t know if its possible or i just cant seem to find out how but, is there a way for the default view of our rating to appear by release date year instead of from best to worst?

Thanks in advance =)

Spunkie
5483 Ratings

Re: The way people see our ratings

Post by Spunkie »

Ofc, from the filters menu on the right drop down -order by-, you'll see what you're looking for.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

But that would change the way I see the ratings and not the way others ( like for example, non registered people ) view them,right? They would actually need to use the filter themselves?

Spunkie
5483 Ratings

Post by Spunkie »

Hmm yeah, even then -Score,Date Ranked,Date Added- are the options that come up. Make a request for it if you find it necessary.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

---
Last edited by MmzHrrdb on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

well, normally when someone enter a rankings page, the 1st things that comes to mind is "what was the last movie he seen" or "what recently released movie have i missed?". If the rankings are sorted from best to worst it will never change.

I guess the solution is creating permalink links on my website like "see my ratings by year", etc...

But an option for us to select the default order would be great =)

Spunkie
5483 Ratings

Post by Spunkie »