Kill Bill Vol. 3?

For posts related to a specific film -- beware of spoilers o ye who dareth enter!
TheDenizen
3114 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Kill Bill Vol. 3?

Post by TheDenizen »

tef wrote:
TheDenizen wrote:I don't think Tarantino has it in him to make a bad film.

Whoa. You just wrinkled my brain.

:D I know Tarantino is definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but I have really liked every one of his films so far. Even Death Proof, which I consider his weakest movie to date I rated at 70/100, which is in my Tier 6. All of his other directorial efforts are in my Tier 9 or 10.

Besides, have you ever seen a brain? It's already pretty wrinkly. ;)

ayall
1652 Ratings

Post by ayall »

Ahhh... you're probably right.

QT hasn't direction hasn't disappointed me yet, so i should be more optimistic.

Jacky Brown is my lowest rated film (directed by him) of his, and it still in my T3 with a score of 80.

I'll stay hopeful that he'll deliver; lookin' forward to it. :)

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

Rumplesink wrote:Last I heard his next film is going to be Django Unchained - a spaghetti western, before he returns to KB3.

OH SHIT I just read that Tarantino wants to cast Will Smith in Django Unchained.

I'm completely torn here....Tarantino is one of my favorite directors, but I LOATHE Will Smith. The best I can hope for is that Smith isn't available or wants too much money or something.

:|

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

Happy Day.

http://inmovies.ca/news/leonardo_dicaprio_in_tarantinos_django_unchained/ef8fbeeb

Here's the best bit from that article:
Word is DiCaprio is more likely to take the part than Will Smith is to accept the role of Django. Tarantino has been vocal from the start about his desire to cast Smith in the lead role, but reports are that talks between the two have become drawn out and are now considered a bit of a long-shot.

Thank the movie gods.

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

Jamie Foxx has officially been cast in the role that Tarantino was trying to get Will Smith for in Django Unchained. Awesome.

Smith was apparently too busy working on a remake of the musical Annie to star his daughter Willow. :roll:

ayall
1652 Ratings

Post by ayall »

TheDenizen wrote:Smith was apparently too busy working on a remake of the musical Annie to star his daughter Willow. :roll:

HAHAHAH...I'm not sure if you're being serious, but the concept of a black girl playing a pale red-head is hysterical to me.

Also, being Smith's daughter... i don't know if it can get any worst then his son, Jaden Smiths, recently awful performances (specifically The Karate Kid), but i wouldn't doubt it.

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

Totally serious. :|