remove from collection

Ideas to improve Criticker and new feature requests, as well as announcements about new enhancements.
Victoriouz
11746 Ratings
Your TCI: na

remove from collection

Post by Victoriouz »

When using the old version, if we added a title to someone else's collection, we had the option to remove it, bur it's absent on the new version

Could this be added to the new version as well? I have picked the wrong collection before and I really don't want to be messaging people if I can avoid it. It gets worse if the collection owner doesn't visit the site regularly anymore.

(I liked having the tooltip with the info about who added the title to each collection, it'd be nice to have that back as well if possible)

BadCosmonaut
4431 Ratings

Re: remove from collection

Post by BadCosmonaut »

+1 from me.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Definitely this should be working the way you describe on the new version. I'm gonna file this as a bug rather than enhancement, because it was either an oversight or something isn't working right!

geohawk
1445 Ratings

Post by geohawk »

On the new version, briefly, there was a little flag on the collection that we could untick if we had accidentally added a film to a collection. That has disappeared, unfortunately.

You can click on the "Add to Collection" button, find the collection and untick the box. I have found that works, but it is not the most intuitive way to handle this.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

We've just implemented some new functionality which makes this a lot easier! Details in this post