Filtering by Mini-Review not Working all of a Sudden

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
ShogunRua
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Filtering by Mini-Review not Working all of a Sudden

Post by ShogunRua »

After a few weeks of being a tremendous help to me, the "filtering by mini-review" feature no longer works for my profile. I click on the bubble for those films without a mini-review, and instead, I still get back my complete list of films.

Edit-

Oh yeah, and when I click the bubble for "With Mini-Reviews", I get nothing, even though it correctly states that I have written 503 mini-reviews.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Filtering by Mini-Review not Working all of a Sudden

Post by mpowell »

This was introduced when we tried to solve a related filtering problem. It should be fixed now ... take a look, and let us know if errors are still occurring!

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

Works fine again now. Thanks!

frederic_g54
3015 Ratings

Post by frederic_g54 »

still not getting bubbles for "With Mini-Reviews" ever since this feature got introduced

tried on both Firefox and IE

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

We plan on re-introducing the bubbles -- the original thought was that with the introduction of filtering, the bubbles would be superfluous, but enough people have complained that we will be bringing them back, as an additional option. (Filter or mark)

frederic_g54
3015 Ratings

Post by frederic_g54 »

mpowell wrote:We plan on re-introducing the bubbles -- the original thought was that with the introduction of filtering, the bubbles would be superfluous, but enough people have complained that we will be bringing them back, as an additional option. (Filter or mark)

thanks mpowell !