Transporter 2

For posts related to a specific film -- beware of spoilers o ye who dareth enter!
Pickpocket
3024 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Transporter 2

Post by Pickpocket »

rofl, american idol. how big of an idiot do you have to be to enjoy that show? they should be promoting drug use and cigarettes, not good singing. imagine bob dylan on that show. the show is such a joke

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

Pickpocket wrote:rofl, american idol. how big of an idiot do you have to be to enjoy that show? they should be promoting drug use and cigarettes, not good singing. imagine bob dylan on that show. the show is such a joke

You'd be surprised at the caliber of stars they get on the show. Everyone from Queen to Andrew Lloyd Webber.

And you guys that say "omg I hate it!!" are just looking at it with the wrong attitude. It's a comedy show that you watch for the hilarious auditions, and occasionally glance over for the rest of the season.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

KGB wrote: I can't see how anyone can possibly be attracted to that show. Why, God, why?

Maybe because they have jobs.
Last edited by MmzHrrdb on Thu May 21, 2009 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

80% of the "hilarious auditions" are people just going on the show as a joke, its not real. If you suck that bad at singing you would not go there. Its staged and its sad that people still watch it.

Would you seriously want this dumb bitch to give you singing advice.

:o lol i just noticed this smiley face, e.p.i.c.

Pickpocket
3024 Ratings

Post by Pickpocket »

ShogunRua wrote:
Pickpocket wrote:rofl, american idol. how big of an idiot do you have to be to enjoy that show? they should be promoting drug use and cigarettes, not good singing. imagine bob dylan on that show. the show is such a joke

You'd be surprised at the caliber of stars they get on the show. Everyone from Queen to Andrew Lloyd Webber.

And you guys that say "omg I hate it!!" are just looking at it with the wrong attitude. It's a comedy show that you watch for the hilarious auditions, and occasionally glance over for the rest of the season.

Queen? Freddie's dead, no such thing as Queen anymore.

And yeah, where is the comedy? Paula Abdul can barely string a sentence together, Simon got old after 5 seconds, and Randy calling everyone "dog" every 5 seconds isn't funny.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

Pickpocket wrote:Queen? Freddie's dead, no such thing as Queen anymore.

Whatever; even if you amend Queen to just "Brian May", that's still a huge deal.

Pickpocket wrote:And yeah, where is the comedy?

Do you watch the auditions? If you don't laugh at these, you're simply not human;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNTCFBguXVY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omfx3pVuzDk

Oh, and personally I find Paula Abdul's drunken, slurred, meandering observations absolutely hilarious.

Pickpocket
3024 Ratings

Post by Pickpocket »

ShogunRua wrote:
Pickpocket wrote:And yeah, where is the comedy?

Do you watch the auditions? If you don't laugh at these, you're simply not human;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNTCFBguXVY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omfx3pVuzDk

Oh, and personally I find Paula Abdul's drunken, slurred, meandering observations absolutely hilarious.

I guess I just don't find laughing at people who are obviously mentally handicapped funny. And if they aren't some way handicapped, then it's staged. And guess what? That still makes it horrible.

Melvin Smif
1132 Ratings

Post by Melvin Smif »

I find it surprising how many people who frequent this forum feel they are the authority on what others enjoy. I happen to enjoy movies with a little more brain than the Transporter series, but who am I to tell someone they are not allowed to enjoy a movie. I feel that I can tell someone why I don't like a movie they seem to like, but I prefer not to tell them they are wrong for liking it. Many of the posters on this forum have a problem allowing someone to enjoy a movie they themselves don't like and often it gets venomous and tiresome.

*edit- One thing I will argue to death about is if a poster gets something completly wrong about a movie, such as saying a movie was so bad it made barely any money when it largely surpassed its production costs, and things like that.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

I like Judge Dredd. It makes me feel good.